Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Judson and Corbyn at one

Judson - the things I can do at 1:

  • Crawl quite quickly everywhere - I love the stairs both backwards and forwards

  • Push chairs and toy car around, as well as, walk along the wall

  • Say: Ot oh (however you spell that); mama

  • Clap but only when things are extremely exciting

  • Dance to music side by side

  • Turn the water on in the bathtub - I love to drink it coming out of the spout too!

  • Excellent sleeper


Corbyn - the things I can do at 1:


  • Crawl quite quickly everywhere - I love to sneak up the stairs before anyone turns around
  • Say: Ot oh (however you spell that); mama; that( as he points)
  • Clap and laugh as often as possible , especially at Gavin
  • Crawl in and out of cabinets
  • Color on a sheet of paper




No comments: